… who broke the site this time then… :confused: :confused: :confused:

or did the new owners forget to put a shilling in the meter… :laughing: :wink:

glad it wasnt just me then!! thought my computer was on the blink

why? what happened?

…so it was everyone then, thought my PC was playing up again :unamused:

Nope it was down for the full day ■■?
someone must have run out and bought a power card lol :laughing:

Twasn’t Me! :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

I was invading Felixstowe for the day. I’ve got an alibi. Besides, I don’t think TruckNet works with Minimo :open_mouth: and 3g is toooooo slow :laughing: :sunglasses:

Saratoga:

I was invading Felixstowe for the day. I’ve got an alibi. Besides, I don’t think TruckNet works with Minimo :open_mouth: and 3g is toooooo slow :laughing: :sunglasses:

must be a lie…felixstowe, and your back so soon (guess your not on containers :laughing: :wink: )

euromat:

Saratoga:

must be a lie…felixstowe, and your back so soon (guess your not on containers :laughing: :wink: )

I was in a 4.5t 4x4 cherrypicker. Managed about 55mph, mostly 50mph. About 4 hours it took me, but then I don’t have the power for hills like these 580bhp motors you container people all use :wink: :smiley: :open_mouth: :unamused: :smiley: :laughing: :laughing:

Saratoga:

euromat:

Saratoga:

but then I don’t have the power for hills like these 580bhp motors you container people all use :wink: :smiley: :open_mouth: :unamused: :smiley: :laughing: :laughing:

i dont know either, this week ben on a r reg erf bulker, 580? you would need to join 3 together to get that much :laughing:

Still haven’t fixed the time on the site though. The time is correct, but not for GMT.
Been like it for ages.

Tip - Go into your profile and change the time-zone to the one you’re in. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

smoker:
Still haven’t fixed the time on the site though. The time is correct, but not for GMT.
Been like it for ages.

aren’t we on British Summer Time now ■■ (GMT+1)

or is Execeter in a different time zone than Exmoor

GMT-20years :question: :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

BST= GMT + 1
So the current time is correct (on the site) but it isn’t GMT
Up until last week all the times were an hour out (slow)
And it says GMT on every page, so the time I posted this should read 4.28 if it was quoted in GMT.
[edited at 5.50pm]
Check out the real current GMT time here