Numpty that I am

After all these years I’ve gone and done it.
Today I backed on to the bay, hopped out and went round to open the back up…
My old truck had a roller door, and to a slow hand clap I had to pull forward to open the barn doors on my new one :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:
Now for my next trick…

on the up side I got my P45 from the last job, and his trucks are still in the lorry park :laughing:

teatime:
After all these years I’ve gone and done it.
Today I backed on to the bay, hopped out and went round to open the back up…
My old truck had a roller door, and to a slow hand clap I had to pull forward to open the barn doors on my new one :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:
Now for my next trick…

Something most of us have done.:blush:

Ken.

its worse with doors esp when you have trucks both sides of you and you have to pull all the way out.

I know i was that driver :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

My personal fave is backing right up to the bay having forgotten to drop the taillift down. :blush: :blush: :blush:

neil46:
its worse with doors esp when you have trucks both sides of you and you have to pull all the way out.

I know i was that driver :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I’ve never done that…

… recently… :laughing: :laughing:

The worst one is struggling and taking ages to back onto a bay only to find out it’s the wrong bay!!! And you’ve got to move miserable zb’s at woolworths.

Mr B:
And you’ve got to move miserable zb’s at woolworths.

not any more :open_mouth:

Tiger.

My first time revesing onto a bay I remembered to open the doors but when I was reversing back I heard a loud bang, I didnt want to get out to see what I hit :laughing: anyway I got out and noticed that I didnt clip one of the doors properly and it swung out and hit the trailer next to me, I was so relieved, I didnt really want to be smashing stuff up on my first outing :laughing: :laughing: