NOVA

ok so I can hear all the boos & hisses just at the mention of NOVA but does anyone actually have a web link to NOVAs website?

novacontracting.co.uk/employ … index.html
Hope you have a tin hat by ya pc :smiley:

trucknetuk.com/phpBB/viewtopic.p … 42#p716229

If it is an “umbrella” company, take note of this “locked post” notice.

have a look at these before selling out to nova or any other

sjdaccountancy.com/about/res … e_pay.html

contractorumbrella.com/form_ … mpany.html

i was with NOVA a few years ago & i was quite happy with them,TILL i went to see a accountant & i could’nt believe how easy it was to go limited + he saved me £1000 a year as i was paying nova £25 a week & i now pay accountant £250 a year,plus their was a few members on here that said i was stupid going with nova,if only i’d have listened earlier i would have saved more money :frowning: :frowning:

andy.

I’m intrigued why Peirre wants NOVA’s website in the first place - he’s obviously a seasoned TN visitor who doens’t need them - is it to pass on or are changes afoot??

164480:
i was with NOVA a few years ago & i was quite happy with them,TILL i went to see a accountant & i could’nt believe how easy it was to go limited

same here

tallyman:
I’m intrigued why Peirre wants NOVA’s website in the first place - he’s obviously a seasoned TN visitor who doens’t need them - is it to pass on or are changes afoot??

As far as I recall I think Peirre is or has been an accountant, he posts very knowledgeably on tax issues and the like so I assume this request is for research purposes rather than him wanting to sign up with them.

Gents, The request was on behalf of someone else.

Although a complete bag of ■■■ (nova) some of the stuff aledgidly :rolleyes: listed on the website makes a point of reference for someone comparing an umbrella Co vs’s Ltd Co

I am from the start of this tax year a FULLY ltd Co, Inc vat, CT reg’d & the evil yellow paye/nic’s book

Coffee
I’m not an accountant but I’m a very fast learner
I’ve also sacked 2 accountants so far, as I don’t suffer fools gladly. Especially if they don’t respond to v.minor enquiries pdq.
Now I got a guy who talks the talk and walks the… etc etc

I’ve post in the past that HMRC do hold free business courses & they freely tell you what you can legally get away with

peirre:
Gents, The request was on behalf of someone else.

Although a complete bag of ■■■ (nova) some of the stuff ALLEGEDLYaledgidly :rolleyes: listed on the website makes a point of reference for someone comparing an umbrella CoVS vs’s Ltd Co

I am from the start of this tax year a FULLY ltd Co, Inc vat, CT reg’d & the evil yellow paye/nic’s book

Coffee
I’m not an accountant but I’m a very fast learner
I’ve also sacked 2 accountants so far, as I don’t suffer fools gladly. Especially if they don’t respond to v.minor enquiries pdq.
Now I got a guy who talks the talk and walks the… etc etc

I’ve postPOSTED in the past that HMRC do hold free business courses & they freely tell you what you can legally get away with

:stuck_out_tongue: :wink: :grimacing:

When your typing on an iPhone late at night, fat fingers &, Bad spelling are allowed :stuck_out_tongue:

peirre:
When your typing on an iPhone late at night, fat fingers &, Bad spelling are allowed :stuck_out_tongue:

You need to check my reply to the Lotto post Pierre! People in glasshouses (or should that be glass houses?) shouldn’t throw stones! :grimacing: