Nothing changes in this job

Tip 9 am , reload 17.00 , and no one wants to change the collection , seems to give a ■■■■ , god knows how many years ago it was £50 ph to sit a lorry for a hour , £400 if the £50 figure was right
I guess the only positive is the next driver will have a sparkling cab

If you’re on hourly pay doze, kerching, and it ain’t your problem. :bulb:
Reload at 5, run your time out and park up,.get paid a full day for a few hour’s work…what’s not to like?

Stick it on…

POA then (which is your own advice). Now you can do the same again on Friday and come here and whinge about it.

What a ■■■■, what an absolute ■■■■ you are.

Can’t wait for Friday :unamused:

When you work for a company that treats drivers like ■■■■■■ and more importantly, you let them get away with treating you that way then you shouldn’t be all too surprised when they keep repeating their behaviour.
Every now and again you have to put your foot down, let them know what is and isn’t acceptable, and that you’re not there to have the ■■■■ taken out of, soon stops this sort of stuff happening.
Or you could just look for a job that isn’t ■■■■■■

Sent from my SM-F711B using Tapatalk

Terry Cooksey:
Or you could just look for a job that isn’t [zb]…

He’s been doing that for the last decade or more, without success

Dozy gets pooped on shocker

Its friday tomorrow…I better ring his missus and get the steak ordered!

I thought you’d jacked Stobbies doze,.and you were on the agency,.or are they treating you in the same way?

On tonight’s episode of uk trucknetuk dozy has a tight reverse to unload his vehicle in a urine stained estate, a massive wait for a reload. Will dozy stay away from all the cab cleaning, will dozy drive off without a reload, will dozy mrs get to ride the neighbour while dozy is away but most importantly who will have dozys steak on Friday night.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: You did set yourself up for all of that Dozy. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

msgyorkie:

You’re far too late for that when i tried to make a reservation she said she was fully booked for the next 3 months :laughing:

drover:

msgyorkie:

You’re far too late for that when i tried to make a reservation she said she was fully booked for the next 3 months :laughing:

Apparently she’s already been down the market and bought a load of manky oranges

peirre:

drover:

msgyorkie:

Apparently she’s already been down the market and bought a load of manky oranges

:laughing:
And cans of pop :laughing:

It’s what you get being on the bottom step of agency ladder! :wink:

drover:
It’s what you get being on the bottom step of agency ladder! :wink:

Maybe someone kicked out the ladder from under him :laughing:

Dozy, the gift that keeps on giving