Northern Irish drivers ROI vs UK? Morgan Mclernon or Agro?

I was doing local fridge work for about 14 months and recently moved to another company which does curtainsidwer work. In both places I’m not getting the amount of driving time I’m looking for, only doing 4-5 hours a day if even that. Wanting to do some longer distance so thinking of doing some south Ireland or UK work just wondering which of the two you prefer? Never done either before always just worked local.

Also would anyone here know what Morgan Mclernon or Agro shift pattern is for UK? Think Agro is 6 on 2 off but not sure. Preferably looking 6 on 1 off 5 on 2 off Sunday to friday one week then monday to friday the next being home between each trip. As i said only ever done local work so not sure how UK works. Could someone give a rough idea what a week would be like doing UK work in terms of when do i go out and come back in during the week. Thanks for any replies.

Morgan Mclernon…

Could have you tipping a double decker of chilled in an Aldi DC somewhere in the UK.

If you get grumpy because you don’t like self tipping, then you’ll have to keep this in mind with MM.

Good kit, trailers are up to scratch and if you wanna do the miles, you’ll sure as hell get your wish.

No idea what they pay but, I doubt very much you’ll be looking at buying property in Holland Park with what you’ll get.

They will both let you do long week/short week (3trips/2trips) 10shifts/fortnight without any problems at all.
Morgan’s are “trip money” Agro on salary.
Morgan’s £625 in bank 5shifts tramping
Agro £600 in bank (as long as you can drive sensible and get the average monthly “driving bonus”)
Both pay extra for weekend trips.

Agro pay parking/tolls/CPC courses Morgan’s don’t.

Agro your not “pushed” and a lot of time is “worked” lying sleeping on boats.
Morgan’s I hear a lot of “split rests” using ferry mode coming home on boats,
Agro your “turned” via driver support vans and straight back to Lurgan and home.