North East Training

Hi, I am new to the forum, found the information on here very useful so far, I was wondering if anyone here has trained in the north east and who you did it through? Any that you’d recommend or avoid.

Check out all the stickies near the top of this forum especially the one in my signature below

Thanks Rog, I’ve had a look at the links before and found them very useful indeed :slight_smile:

Cheers

Did my C training with Teeside Lgv who are based at South Bank in Middlesbrough.Passed first time and had absolutely no complaints with the training i received.

Where in the North East are you

These have a good rep

tynesidetrainingservices.co.uk

Or

lgvtrainingcourses.co.uk

Personally I would not use Tyne & Wear but that is me have heard good & bad about them

I went to Flair training in Chelmsford for my CE

flairtraining.co.uk

Thanks animal, I’m lucky as I live near Durham so can Goto boro or Newcastle for the training, both good options

richards8610:
Thanks animal, I’m lucky as I live near Durham so can Goto boro or Newcastle for the training, both good options

Or Darlington might be another option

You could think about a residential also

be careful of Tyne & Wear they have a habit of changing you trainers on the course I had 7 in 5 days for my C a mat of mine who went there had similar also heard a few other people have had the same

Passed both Class 1 & 2 and ADR course with Teeside LGV, South Bank, Middlesbrough. Nothing but praise for them, messed up Class 1 but that was entirely down to the idiot behind the wheel at the time.