Hours4 ON 2 OFF SHIFT ROTA
Wage £10 HOUR BASIC, £12 PER HOUR OVERTIME
Work PatternDays , Weekends
EmployerNorbert Dentressangle Tankers
Closing Date31/08/2008

PensionNo details held
DurationPERMANENT ONLY

Description
Duties include collecting/delivering non hazardous product in bulk powder tankers. Previous tanker experience not necessary as you will benefit from full training program. Shift rota of 4days work 2 days off applies. No requirement to spend nights out. Must be able to demonstrate strong commitment and ability to work to high professional standards. If you share our core values of progress, innovation, challenge, quality & want to join a growing & successful company we’d like to hear from you. Norbert Dentressangle is the 4th largest transport and logistics company in Europe and a leader in this sector. This vacancy is covered by the Working Time Regulations. For advice on this regulation call ACAS or download “Your Guide to Working Time Regulations" from the BERR website. Your Guide To Working Time Regulations: sections 1-4.

How to apply
You can apply for this job by telephoning 01942 266784 and asking for Dominic Barriac.

Governor!:
Just seen this on the Jobcenter website tonight, if anyones interested:

Job Title LGV CLASS 1 DRIVER DAY SHIFT GRT/51788

LocationTILBURY, ESSEX
Hours 4 ON 2 OFF SHIFT ROTA
Wage £10 HOUR BASIC, £12 PER HOUR OVERTIME

How to apply
You can apply for this job by telephoning 01942 266784 and asking for Dominic Barriac.

4 HOURS ON 2 HOURS OFF SEEMS GREAT .

Just Kidding lol

Pulling for Cemex no doubt.

Really ■■?

Is that a guess or a fact ?

Is cement in powder tanks a horrible job ?. Do they go far from Tilbury ?.

It’s not for everyone but I like it (no rdc work :wink: )
A lot of the Tilbury work is in London and the south east but they also run out of Rugby with midland loads, but i’m sceptical about ND running with our cement. Turners have already started working out of some of our depots :angry:

shade:
It’s not for everyone but I like it (no rdc work :wink: )
A lot of the Tilbury work is in London and the south east but they also run out of Rugby with midland loads, but i’m sceptical about ND running with our cement. Turners have already started working out of some of our depots :angry:

I believe there are some of these in Rugby Cement colours.

shade:

Really ■■?

Is that a guess or a fact ?

A guess, but would not be surprised you have Wincanton doing it now, also Turners have been doing it for a long time, when i was based at Barrington they were doing more work than us.