No Well

Wonder on the one Side where all my Colleges gone as no knowing Face anymore around.
Now,after a few Cuppa when i shock up.
Its Wednesday and my first Day Work that Week.Come in Office and Clerk says “Your Shift’s been cancelled”
Goes that Way since Month with unlikely doing more then 4 Shifts a Week.
Last Week with 4 Nights gotta £229.- cash
Could go to Royal mail over Christmas sorting Mail.sure its better paid. :grimacing:
On the other Hand is a Vacancy in St. Albans for as little as £12.-/Hour,playing Santa for a few weeks.
Easy job :wink:
just dont think that.
First they do a 10 Year History check for every Address you leaved,every Company worked ect,ect,
And they put you on the ■■■■■■■■■ check list,as you have to deal with Children.
just that you don’t think its easy to make Children happy.You are more quick in Prison as you can think. :wink: Its actually on jobcentreplus website.I can’t do it as i’m just under 10 Year in UK
But it could get worst.
it just waked me up when i was thinking about DHL Vacancy for HGV1 driver paying National Minimum wages.
You know what.
Over the Road at the cafe they pay that too,but you get some Coffee for free,and Customer leave Tips behind.

Hi ho and a jolly welcode to all you surfwide’n interwebber lopers. Here beholdy manifold things Stanley Unwinmost - all deep joy and thorkus for great laugh’n tittery. O yes.

Sugar Ray:
Hi ho and a jolly welcode to all you surfwide’n interwebber lopers. Here beholdy manifold things Stanley Unwinmost - all deep joy and thorkus for great laugh’n tittery. O yes.

:laughing: :laughing:: Nice one S/R. It,s good to see that Professor Stanley Unwin is not forgotten. :laughing: :laughing:

For those who are wondering WTF.youtube.com/watch?v=FeZ8I1po … re=related

Thanks also to LP for reminding us of him :wink: :laughing: :wink:

the masterlode of stanfoolery classic

People used to say that although you can get the same hourly rate stacking shelves, you can’t get the hours in. But now some people can’t get the hours in driving, stacking shelves or playing santa looks better by the day :unamused: