Newby with a training centre recommendation

Hi everyone

Been on here about a month now but after passing my class 2 today thought it was time to start posting.

Anyone in the north west wanting to do any driver training I highly reccomend Chevron Training in Flint, North Wales. They are already on the list of good training centres but thought I’d leave my own review.

Everyone working there is brilliant, friendly and helpful. Special thanks has to go to Mike my instructor. Without his help, guidance and support I wouldn’t have passed. Rather than telling me if I’d made a mistake he would get me to tell him which helped me learn and remember what to do. When things were going well he didn’t over exaggerate the praise.

Overall absolutely made up with everything they have done for me and will be going back for C+E when I can.

They are already in the list of recommended providers but always good to get a recent one

:smiley: :smiley:

Thanks very much ROG.

Just want to say a huge well done Rob - 1st time pass with only 4 driving faults - is a very good result :smiley:

Thanks for the recommendation, it’s really appreciated, but drivers like you do make our job easier :wink: .

Looking forward to helping you take the next step.

Well done again - John and everyone at Chevron :slight_smile: