Newbee says hello!

hi all, im crusty :smiley:
ive been reg’d on the forum for a while but this is my first post as ive been taking in as much info before i decided to post! ( saves asking all the same Q’s) :wink:

i decided to leave care work a few months ago to go into driving as i have a background in this (ex hgv fitter many moons ago) & grew up around trucks (both dad & grandad are/were drivers)

after much looking around i decided to go with truk bolton & im glad i did, great guys, ive passed my theory on wed and am starting my class 2 on 16th nov with big bob! (now minus big tash!) and im really exited, ive taken Rog’s advise an lost the mirror in my car and am driving around as if on test
(apart from on my bike, tis a bit hard when you got no mirrors, suspension an yer arse is 1’ from’t floor :smiling_imp: )

all in all a great site with sound advice glad to be here!
cheers crusty :sunglasses:

Welcome to TrucknetUK :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

I wont put my usual long post on here as you have seen it already :slight_smile:

ROG:
I wont put my usual long post on here as you have seen it already :slight_smile:

:laughing: :laughing: :wink:

WELCOME crusty, we’re all here for ya!!

Hello and welcome - good luck with class 2 - i am at the same stage :smiley:

hi mate,you will not go wrong with BIG BOB :smiley:

i was with him for an hour on tuesday,here is a tip for you take a pack biscuits for his brew :laughing:

he is a sound bloke,and he will help you the best he can!

good luck

thanks for the warm welcome :smiley:

Welcome to trucknet crusty! Enjoy your stay :smiley:

hello crusty best advice i can give is just listen what the examiner says and you cant go wrong good luck your be on class 1s in no time :laughing: