New Tyres v remolds

Big Joe:
Got some Bridgestone drives just coming upto 250,000 km’s, as good as the Mich tyres fitted before and at 2/3 the price :sunglasses:

Just pulled them off and put a couple of spares on, 263,000 km’s of total life after being re-cut, very similar to Michelins before. They would have done another 5k but on one tyre a chunk had come out of the tread and was showing bear metal so off they came.
New same again Bridgestones are going to cost £295 each :frowning: , I’ve not priced any Michelins yet, goodness knows what their price will be :neutral_face:

Big Joe:

Big Joe:
Got some Bridgestone drives just coming upto 250,000 km’s, as good as the Mich tyres fitted before and at 2/3 the price :sunglasses:

Just pulled them off and put a couple of spares on, 263,000 km’s of total life after being re-cut, very similar to Michelins before. They would have done another 5k but on one tyre a chunk had come out of the tread and was showing bear metal so off they came.
New same again Bridgestones are going to cost £295 each :frowning: , I’ve not priced any Michelins yet, goodness knows what their price will be :neutral_face:

£295 ain’t a bad price these days mate, ATS budget tyre is £320 so you’ve got a good deal.

Michelins all round (lol) have lasted 300,000k and still have 8mm left! You get what you pay for but I would never take them off road.