New Renault

tango boy:

Saaamon:
Think it looks pretty good really, like all the new trucks they need to last at least 10years plus, so you need a design that wont age to quickly.

Do you think Renault have it right then Saaamon■■? :smiley:

If its a premium then yes as that’s quite a good looking fleet motor but if its the magnum (looking at another thread it probably is) then its a real shame that they got rid of the classic 2 boxes stuck on top with the steps in the wrong place.

Must say looks look they spent abit of time on the bottom of it then I spose it got to lunchtime (more like a day off) got ■■■■■■ off to much wine and decided to roughly finish the top half and get back on it.

Just realised what the bottom half reminds me of. A Mynheer front bumper for a Megane.

Saaamon:

tango boy:

Saaamon:
Think it looks pretty good really, like all the new trucks they need to last at least 10years plus, so you need a design that wont age to quickly.

Do you think Renault have it right then Saaamon■■? :smiley:

If its a premium then yes as that’s quite a good looking fleet motor but if its the magnum (looking at another thread it probably is) then its a real shame that they got rid of the classic 2 boxes stuck on top with the steps in the wrong place.

Must say looks look they spent abit of time on the bottom of it then I spose it got to lunchtime (more like a day off) got ■■■■■■ off to much wine and decided to roughly finish the top half and get back on it.

LOL i know what you mean :laughing: I believe the cab will be wider :smiley:

You can tell all the I wont drive anything but a Volvo or Scania men are commenting they don’t like it when something that looks as though it might be a bit better hits the street. For a start it has a decent looking grill and a fair bit of space to put a company name and as for the side view we will have to wait on a full set of photos but it wont be hard pushed to beat the opposition. Eddie.

Looks ■■■■■■■ nasty

Saaamon:

The design might last 10 years but I very much doubt the rest of it will if Renault’s current form’s owt to go by.

It looks like the Magnum and the Premium are the same in all but height…Although I could be wrong :wink:
I think there’ll be a few surprised folk about, given time…

erfguy:
You can tell all the I wont drive anything but a Volvo or Scania men are commenting they don’t like it when something that looks as though it might be a bit better hits the street. For a start it has a decent looking grill and a fair bit of space to put a company name and as for the side view we will have to wait on a full set of photos but it wont be hard pushed to beat the opposition. Eddie.

All those ERF’s have rattled your brain into pulp.

http://www.truckstar.nl/nieuws/detail/renault-presenteert-nieuwe-truckrange/

Looks fine to me, it’s what’s on the inside that counts, if its a nice place to be, who gives a ■■■■ what the outside looks like

Angus25:
Wtf did a bind child design that

Almost it was a French guy.

Engine details are here

truckingtopics.co.uk/eurovirenaulttru.html

Renault as usual produce something ‘different’,not too far removed from the Volvo but the advantage is it will probably be a lot cheaper and having run a Maggie for 8 years
can’t knock them for reliability.Interesting rig!!!

It looks okay… until your eyes lower to the grille area, then :open_mouth: :astonished: . That just looks a complete mess and doesn’t ‘work’ at all. Still, if it drives as good as the current model then there’ll be no complaints from me.

Legend_Scania:
Looks [zb] nasty

LOL:grin: i likey nasty. I don’t think it looks bad tbh,hopefully it’ll have a flatish floor this time.

I would fall out, the steps are in wrong place. :smiley:

Think you have to see them in the flesh for true opinion.

I’ll stick to my Scania :slight_smile:

renault-trucks.co.uk/

renault-trucks.com/
newrange.renault-trucks.com/en

Steve

commercialmotor.com/big-lorr … you-decide

commercialmotor.com/latest-n … f-vehicles

looks splendid to me!

doesn’t look like they have addressed visibility issues.
glass in the lower part of the passenger door
glass in the passenger foot well
drivers view of the area immediately in front of his feet is still obstructed
over designed, fussy grill
foot holes for climbing up to the windscreen
no obvious increase in driver protection
headlight bulbs still inaccessible
oil dipstick
opaque water level
low front ground clearance