New phone logging me out

Bought a new Samsung phone, since then everytime I log in it logs me back out again. :smiling_imp:
Just contemplating hoying it out of the window being the patient soul that I am. :blush: :smiley:

If you are reading this Dave you helped me with a similar problem last year, but I’ m damned if I can remember what the hell you told me to do mate…
(I’m certain though it did not finish with ‘‘Off’’ :laughing: )

robroy:
Bought a new Samsung phone, since then everytime I log in it logs me back out again. :smiling_imp:
Just contemplating hoying it out of the window being the patient soul that I am. :blush: :smiley:

If you are reading this Dave you helped me with a similar problem last year, but I’ m damned if I can remember what the hell you told me to do mate…
(I’m certain though it did not finish with ‘‘Off’’ :laughing: )

Hi robroy,

IIRC, it was cured by turning your phone off, waiting a couple of minutes, then turning the phone back on again.

As an alternative, you could try a different browser.

I get the same thing with my phone… sometimes.

My phone has done the same tonight, nothing new other than updated all apps this afternoon. Use chrome browser. Thought it was the site, just got home and tablet is fine.

Tried the phone again still playing up. Reboot the phone, hey ho, back to normal!

I’m using a hwaawi or what ever it’s called.
I’ve had similar experiences and it’s to do with how many aps you have running opened in the background. Close a few down and you should be ok.
A lass in work was moaning that her iPhone was so slow told her to shut stuff down and bang she said it was much faster .

If you have similar tap on the Square and close open programs

Got sorted, seems ok now…thanks everybody.

robroy:

What was it

nick2008:

robroy:

What was it

Being â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â–  he was probably having difficulty letting go of the shillings he had to put in the phone to make it work!

nick2008:

robroy:

What was it

Done what you said about the cookies and changed the board preferences.

the maoster:

nick2008:

robroy:

What was it

Being â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â–  he was probably having difficulty letting go of the shillings he had to put in the phone to make it work!

Think the Smoggie in you is coming out mate…ie a right cheeky ■■■■■.
You should gan back to being a Geordie I get on better with them. :wink: :laughing:

What’s wrong with being ■■■■■■■■■ And what’s right with it?