New member.

trevHCS:
He also forgot to mention RobRoy - that’s a treasonable offence and we’ll need to find a newbie to sacrifice to appease the TrucknetUK gods now! Maybe we can sacrifice “immigrant” instead? :wink:

Welcome to the forum Tony and if you’re ever feeling insightful, the new drivers forum always has room for quality information and mis-information from anyone who knows what the heck their doing (or pretends to).

He also forgot to mention himself. Toby … The home of unintelligible ■■■■■■■■.

Contraflow:
Welcome to TruckNet Tony. Don’t make eye contact with anyone and don’t show any form of weakness because we will exploit it.

Ha ha thanks for the heads up but fear not, this isn’t my first rodeo.

Dipper_Dave:
Can’t believe our Rob is a late entry into the trucknet hall of fame, who’s latest and dare I say viral misdemeanour of getting caught and arrested for knocking one out in public view has made world wide headlines.

We are all hoping that the inspired defence of ‘well your honour I was just counting me ■■■■■’ will see him escape a custodial sentence due to his violation of the penal code.
Oh all allegedly of course.

Look! I was totally exonerated of that malicious accusation and misunderstanding.
I had to suffer the embarrasment, and indignity of a bottom half, naked identity parade :blush:
After a discussion of dimensions and girth, my ‘brief’ (you can tell I’m a Jason Staham fan :smiley: ) pointed out that the offending ‘member’ that the lady had seen, could not have been mine, (too bloody small :open_mouth: :unamused: :blush: ) and while I was stood there semi naked, it was pointed out (amongst a lot of sniggering in court :blush: ) that mine would not be big enough to be seen above the steering wheel, and that my peek a boo frilly tassled curtains (you MUST see them by the way, powder blue, with ivory beige tassles, accessorised with a fawn olde English tie back…very chique :sunglasses: ) would hide any side view if I had been carrying out the dirty deed behind the wheel.
So to sum up please do not mention this unfortunate incident again Dave, as I left court without a stain on my character…or indeed my dashboard. :laughing:

Welcome to the forum Tony, sorry about me talking ■■■■■■■■ (no pun btw) I do this when I get bored.
See one of the chief ■■■■■■■ for an application form btw for my organisation, if you are interested, but I need to warn you about Dipperdaves initiation ceremony techniques, he has been unsucessful in getting candidates to take part, he has been pushing the boundaries lately a bit far, while using goats and dwarves… and filming it, so nobody is forcing you to join my elite club. :bulb: :wink:

Btw watch out for that maicious acid tounged bloody chimp…Contraflow, get on the wrong side of him at your peril. :smiling_imp:

Can’t beat truckers banter. There’s simply nowhere to hide.

Tony Saprano:
Can’t beat truckers banter. There’s simply nowhere to hide.

Yeh, but beware of the ones that take it seriously and then go on to start a forum based stalking campaign. :bulb:

In the land where excrement has become hard currency - We are millionaires all on this forum! :wink:

Welcome to the forum Tony
You have heard many words of wisdom I cannot surpass
I also work in the waste disposal game amongst other things
Where you from and are you on for Biffa ?
Jim

JFC999:
Jim

No mate no Biffa but the other major player in blue. Don’t want to grace them with a free plug as they’re turning out to be a right bunch of c****. They took over our company 5 years ago and ruined what was a perfectly good job. I’m Manchester based.

Tony Saprano:

JFC999:
Jim

No mate no Biffa but the other major player in blue. Don’t want to grace them with a free plug as they’re turning out to be a right bunch of c****. They took over our company 5 years ago and ruined what was a perfectly good job. I’m Manchester based.[/quote

VIIDOR :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

norb:

Tony Saprano:

JFC999:
Jim

No mate no Biffa but the other major player in blue. Don’t want to grace them with a free plug as they’re turning out to be a right bunch of c****. They took over our company 5 years ago and ruined what was a perfectly good job. I’m Manchester based.
[/quote

VIIDOR :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Unfortunately. Still not a bad job but not a patch on what we had.

I was in that game for many years until brought out by the red lot didn’t like their attitude so off into the horizon I went