New job,second hand motor

Nice truck and house KW And
Good luck with the new job :smiley:

Life’s a Gas:

I actually did this on my car a few years ago, it has dates ranging from 1994 to July 1998 (it was registered in August 1998) So chances are it was made around july/august 1998.

I’d bet it was not made in July/Aug 98 if it was registered in Aug 98.

Not unless you live next to the factory.

The dates could be that close. My trucks were always registered on the 1st of December and the build date on them was usually around the last week of October, that is going by the paperwork that came with them. Might be different for a car though.

It depends how good the turn over of that particular model was.
Mine was registered at the end of August, so if it was made at the begining of July that gave them 2 months to get it from Longbridge to Slough, even Rover could manage that :laughing:

Nice one Keith, bet youre glad to get back in a Volvo again, and put all your extras to use again. Good luck with the job.

kindle530:
Nice one Keith, bet youre glad to get back in a Volvo again, and put all your extras to use again. Good luck with the job.

Cheers Carl,I almost sold my Volvo fridge a couple of months ago,along with engine cover & mats,but luckily I hung on to them.

I am gonna have to buy a new engine cover though,mine is for a manual,and this motor has I-shift,so I might pick up a new one at Asten,they’ve got some nice cream one’s in their with the logo on.