New fh this afternoon

saw the new fh (v888vtc)pulling what looked like an old stobart fridge trailer on the black country route this afternoon.two up so is someone having a demo

cheers darren

toyotat:
saw the new fh (v888vtc)pulling what looked like an old stobart fridge trailer on the black country route this afternoon.two up so is someone having a demo

cheers darren

That reg number belongs to Volvo so I reckon it’s on demo.

the maoster:

toyotat:

cheers darren

That reg number belongs to Volvo so I reckon it’s on demo.

A.F Blakemore (Spar) have got one in full livery

i did ten yrs at blakemores may have had one if id stayed hehe
cheers darren

toyotat:
cheers darren

Ahh i see… they seem to be updating the fleet lately , saw two 13 plated CF85’s (Rigids) running on trade plates into there Willenhall Depot, also they’ve got a FH12 globetrotter but i think thats second hand (EX Culina)

Hartshornes Walsall have had them on demo for two days. I was invited to have a drive but would end up wrecking it as I have only driven a bender once and that was 12 years ago.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1363727783.526165.jpg

truckerjames123:

toyotat:
cheers darren

Ahh i see… they seem to be updating the fleet lately , saw two 13 plated CF85’s (Rigids) running on trade plates into there Willenhall Depot, also they’ve got a FH12 globetrotter but i think thats second hand (EX Culina)

Is that what is called ‘updating’'■■ :laughing:

Wasn’t sure about the “look” at first but now I really like it.