Na daltons scanias

Really good pictures and very nice trucks!

It must be hard graft keeping them in mint condition on that type of work. Nice pics, cheers. :wink:

oh sweet jesus we got some dam fine motors on display on this site at the moment :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

Tappy:
oh sweet jesus we got some dam fine motors on display on this site at the moment :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

I could be wrong, but I think Tappy quite likes the photos. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

The black silverline was new to Bill Watlings. Porkers pride and joy.

Andy smg:
I could be wrong, but I think Tappy quite likes the photos. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

your not wrong fella :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: when i did a bit up the road i used to flash the black one up, alot of the time it was on the A38 around the burton on trent area :sunglasses:

Tappy:

Oi, Tappy, you want any tissues? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

shuttlespanker:
Oi, Tappy, you want any tissues?:lol: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

prob best mate yeah, i do love a tag topline v8!!! :laughing: :sunglasses: :smiling_imp:

I like the 4 series myself,always did.

didn’t that shrek topline belong to rich paterson