My old f12 globby...well old ish?

wow a fine looking mota, has that got a 480 badge on the door? thats a go’er i’d say :sunglasses:

nice stacks shame on a 6 pot, and a shame with all that ICE to block it out!!! :wink:

thats a shame that it doesnt go down the road anymore as it been stripped now then globby or is it same as on pics

no mate its just the same as i left it, when i left they put it in the garage corner and left it, and basically thats were it stays untill they take it to truck shows etc, cost me a bloody fortune :blush: that thing in 8yrs :blush: of having it

yep tappy it was chipped up around 7 years ago poss little longer, it was put on the rolling road at feather diesel due to a problem with power after it had been chipped “volvo knackerd it due to a re~build” thats why it went onto the rolling road as it was no where near as powerfull as it was when it went into volvo for A INJECTOR seat fitting !!! and a cost of 7k for a full engine rebuild due to the idiot fitter filling no5 up with water and bending the con rod and try"d to say it was like that when it came in to volvo which it wasnt so after a huge agurment etc knowles v"s volvo knowles ended up with half the bill??
but when it came back it wasnt as good in pulling etc so i made a fuss so volvo took it to feather diesel and came back with the print out at 484bhp and said it was above volvo spec end of story as it was a 405 to start with, but it was never the same pulling etc from it coming out of volvo ,to be honest not a great deal passed it going up hill load"d but as i say i spent a rake on that thing :blush: :blush: , they saying goes …a fool and his money are ■■?/ :wink:

globby 480:
cost me a bloody fortune :blush: that thing in 8yrs :blush: of having it

not from what ive heard, you talked john into the costs. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

think you need new batts jd for your hearing aid :wink: things you hear :laughing: :laughing:

globby 480:
think you need new batts jd for your hearing aid :wink: things you hear :laughing: :laughing:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

wow 484 from a tasty bit of kit, must have been a nice mota to be proud of :sunglasses: surprised you jumped ship!!! :open_mouth: :laughing:

went on my own tappy,

what a truck! seriously nice!

Tappy:
wow a fine looking mota, has that got a 480 badge on the door? thats a go’er i’d say :sunglasses:

nice stacks shame on a 6 pot, and a shame with all that ICE to block it out!!! :wink:

6 pots can sound good to tappy have you never heard a f16 with stacks it sounds mega f16 and fh16 sound great the 12s sound good with one stack
:sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

it sounded ok the pipes were straight thro anyway :wink: , i put a 4.5"" tube down each box to bypass the silencers :laughing:

nice one that must have sounded like a beast :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

carnt belive this post is still going to be honest it was posted in 2006 :laughing: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished:

yer it sounded well lug and used to black smoke well thro the pipes aswell

tap you should no better good 6 pot scanny sound sweet with a straight thru
or sleeved box had a 89 once with straight thru and funnel style end out of n/s sounded like music

mrken:
tap you should no better good 6 pot scanny sound sweet with a straight thru or sleeved box

pmsl :open_mouth: prove it :wink:

very nice

Have done tap had em on V8 ivecos big cam ■■■■■■■ scania 111 volvo f89
volvo f12s

big cam hummin ■■■■■■■■ soud well with straight thro pipe or pipes used to have a foden with a straight thro on it sounded nice!! there used to be a lad with a strato 410 crusier who always seemed to run with richard king"s 450 or 470■■ scania what had straight thro pipes on it that sounded sweet, the strato used o have the mask painted on it anyone remeber it around 1998 ish??