My old f12 globby...well old ish?

Good Pics globby 480 :smiley:

thanks convoy, :wink:

Great pics, and great truck, thats clean, just how i like them.

:sunglasses: keep em coming :slight_smile: :sunglasses: :slight_smile:

I’ve seen you at at least one TruckFest this year I’m sure. It’s a great looking truck, although if it was mine that roo bar would be coming straight off… The rest is all impressive though.

Paul

With all that h-fi in there you could hire it out for wedding receptions and stuff :wink:

Nice motor tho’

I do like a buttoned interior.

That is a lovely looking motor mate. all credit to you. Very impressive :smiley:

now thats what ya call a motor :laughing: top truck mate how clean is that! and i like the interior really nice :laughing: :laughing:

:open_mouth: :sunglasses: Very very classy

simon

hi globby 480 do you still drive the F12 as i see a volvo FH12 with a name plate DODGY in the window parked on the A34 northbound just south of the M40 saturday the lorry was from up your way :confused:

Excellent motor love the pics - seen it at Driffield show and Barnard Castle

hi pigpen, yep still driving her , me in a ■■■■■■■ HORIBBLE “FH” no chance only if mine is in for test or service, def not me ,
nope repton … the bull bar stays lol, yer we been to a few shows this year, cheers guys glad you like her,

ooooh biker…dont mention barnard castle to me :blush: :blush: :blush:

Asterisks don’t work Daz - D.

OH what happened - spoke to your boss once on the phone wanting some parttime work but he never called me back.

good truck daz i couldnt do all that polishing though mate.

what happened to stan the man i see he is driving for brownridges now.

yer jd, they sacked him, for well… been stan the man mainly, he was becoming a complete pain and knocking jobs back etc, so there he was GONE!! he was,
biker its a long story bud with barny castle , i help one ofour lads out he got into a spot of bother and i spent 21 hours in bishop auckland cop shop and £350.00 fineto go with it gud ey just for sticking your neck in, never again i tell ya, never, and old john “gaffer” is a bit like that biker he will take your number then forget whos who a cpl of weeks down the line,

To reduce the size of your photos Globby, you can try the link from the sticky at the top of this forum here. If you upload the next lot into Image Cave, they have a pic resizer in their edit tools, very easy to use.

gobby im sure i saw you on the 62 on wednesday i think it was would have flashed but only saw you at the last minute

yer prob will have been alix, seem to spend half my life on that motorway these days going to or coming back from grimsby etc aaaaargh i hate it, daz :wink:

propa motor lol :wink:

the unit is paked up these days since i left it has been sent to garage duties and every now and then a run to the test station but it dont work any longer in the past 15 mths,