My new years present from the boss

I did a local job on Jan 2nd in the morning, and in the afternoon i got this, wasnt over excited i must admit, looked like it had never been washed, an 06 plate TGAXXL 26-430, the cab on the Merc MegaSpaceCab i had was better and not so plasticky, but the M.A.N 430 engine will urinate all over the 460 Merc.
The photos arent up to much cos i wasnt really interested in taking the motor over, i will take a couple of better ones next week and put em up.#
this is the state it was in when i got it

the reason for me having the truck is that it runs at 4metres high, the Merc didint,(around 4.175) it has 70 profile tyres and a low 5th wheel, but it isnt a “mega height” unit. There is talk of us shipping out so thats why i was given it.

I’m sure once you have applied your legendary cleaning and polishing act on it,it will look better :wink: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

kindle, you will get it all nice and clean like normal, then leave lol :wink: :wink: .daz,

A nice truck , one question what size fuel tanks have you got
on that truck,they look rather small,

brit pete:
A nice truck , one question what size fuel tanks have you got
on that truck,they look rather small,

maybe tanks on both side?

yes Robbie, i know that but it still means only about 800liters total
when you can carrylegal 1500liters in two tanks,which helps the profits
i belive,when you can refuel where it is cheaper than the uk,

brit pete:
yes Robbie, i know that but it still means only about 800liters total
when you can carrylegal 1550liters in two tanks,which helps the profits
i belive,when you can refuel where it is cheaper than the uk,

ok…

In Finland we can only have 1000l tanks…

KW:
I’m sure once you have applied your legendary cleaning and polishing act on it,it will look better :wink: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Im debating weather to polish the tank up Keith, but the thing is as only the top half of the cab has got paint on it, i think it looks cheap with just the black plastic on the bottom half, and also it hasnt got a sunvisor on the front which makes it look even cheaper!, thats why i got no real interest in tidying it up but we will see, i will probably get bored one day and start the transformation process but without the normal vigor.
Globby, i think you have hit the nail on the head there mate, i do have something in the pipeline that involves left ■■■■■■ Scania V8s and catching ferrys :smiley: :smiley: :wink:

Brit pete, and Robbe, the truck is a standard fleet motor, so everything on it is basic, and the tank is no exception, it only has one :blush: which means i have to keep topping it up every day, as it only holds 375ltrs :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: The Merc i had before had two tanks with a total of around 775ltrs :smiley:

kindle530:
Globby, i think you have hit the nail on the head there mate, i do have something in the pipeline that involves left ■■■■■■ Scania V8s and catching ferrys :smiley: :smiley: :wink:

woolwich ferry?? :laughing:

Ah, euromat, could you tell everyone on here how many times exactly you have been on the Woolwich Ferry?? :blush: :wink: