my new motor.

hi all here is my new motor not to everyone’s taste but it dont look too bad. There are two off these mine will have the arrows in window.
P271110_14.42.jpg
P271110_14.42_[01].jpg

Looks good mate i will keep an eye out for ya

cheers pal, what do you drive? do i remember reading your on the grain too pal?

I drive a green and yellow 105xf space cab some pic on here if you to truck photos and look on bulk blowers tippers you will my old nag lol

i’ve some of your motors around pal, was that noble foods at finmere you use run out off?

Yep i was at Nobles Finmere for about a year

Nice motor pal,will look out for you,im on for simon gibson in a magnum now,Lodge’s is just down road from us arent they thru Camblesforth ■■ I drove for LTC a bit used to see ur lads always in at Selby is the mills there still open avent been past for few years i heard they were closing. Nick.

Volvofh16:
Nice motor pal,will look out for you,im on for simon gibson in a magnum now,Lodge’s is just down road from us arent they thru Camblesforth ■■ I drove for LTC a bit used to see ur lads always in at Selby is the mills there still open avent been past for few years i heard they were closing. Nick.

i drove past it because it looked deralict! prob about 3 months ago, so still open then

stevie

dp

Ive never been in a CF, they look alright, I dont like the smaller lift axle wheel makes it look weird, maybe its just me lol

Volvofh16:

We have two yards one at norton and the one up camblesforth straight pal. The mills are still open unfornately the only one to shut was unitrition.

Alcpone:
Ive never been in a CF, they look alright, I dont like the smaller lift axle wheel makes it look weird, maybe its just me lol

There not a bad motor loads of room to stand up with a fair bit off storage, They only weigh about 14 ton with full tanks of fuel so it helps get more weight on.The small wheels look better when hide behind side skirts.

that looks very nice you have even got the built in top spot lights they dont come as standed. Anyway this is my newer truck and trailer (ex stobarts trailer refurb )i got on tuesday last week Happy trucking0 Shes call plain jane :laughing: :laughing:

that doesn’t look bad at all steve07, made a plain looking daf quite tasty

steve07:
hi all here is my new motor not to everyone’s taste but it dont look too bad. There are two off these mine will have the arrows in window.

That will make a change for you steve to have arrows in the window :laughing: and not on your CLOTHES :wink: :wink:

i often see your lot going to the mill in billinghay.

globby 480:

steve07:

That will make a change for you steve to have arrows in the window :laughing: and not on your CLOTHES :wink: :wink:

haha funny globby :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: i dont need them on my clothes i just wake the missus up. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

philgor:
i often see your lot going to the mill in billinghay.

i have two loads down there monday :imp: :imp: that’ll be shine gone.

Big ■■■■:
that looks very nice you have even got the built in top spot lights they dont come as standed. Anyway this is my newer truck and trailer (ex stobarts trailer refurb )i got on tuesday last week Happy trucking0 Shes call plain jane :laughing: :laughing:

i will keep an eye out for you pal, looks nice and clean pal.

good luck with it, we had 1-2inchs fall on saturday morning but only the main roads are clear the roads up to the mill are iced over, i got stuck on the humpback bridge (the one oppisit t.c. robinson) on saturday in my car :blush: i missed a gear :blush:. btw i work at the garage next to the coach and horses. we are forcasted more snow early monday morning though.