My Imagination?

Is it my imagination or are there less new posts on truck net ?

you’ve have had a long day

There is always a drop off in posts when we get into a new year, no idea why but it happens every year on here, and other forums I use/read.

Usually get the same thing around the end of September.

I cling on, no idea why, most of the drivers who posted two or three years ago are no longer here, even Rikki and Lucy don’t seem to be doing the job any more.

Harry Monk:
I cling on, no idea why, most of the drivers who posted two or three years ago are no longer here, even Rikki and Lucy don’t seem to be doing the job any more.

There are many who I use to look out for their input, Spardo, Pat Hasler, we lost Funnyfut and Steve who were great posters.

I have returned to haunt you all for a while

Wheel Nut:

Harry Monk:

There are many who I use to look out for their input, Spardo, Pat Hasler, we lost Funnyfut and Steve who were great posters.

Where is Rob K he made quite a number of post’s

animal:

Wheel Nut:

Harry Monk:

Someone mentioned he was ill, or in prison :stuck_out_tongue:

Wheel Nut:

animal:

Wheel Nut:

Harry Monk:

Someone mentioned he was ill, or in prison :stuck_out_tongue:

most of his last posts seem to have been removed, think he may be holding hands with ROG :smiley: :smiley:
DONT upset the MODS :grimacing:

Harry Monk:

I’m still about, I read most stuff most weekends, but my Driver Tolerance Levels are much reduced these days, hence not having so much to say.

Yours, Lucy. A hermit and cab rat. :wink:

bjd:

You could always start some "interesting " thread to kick start it as remember the forum is only as god as the posters make it

Lucy:

Harry Monk:

I’m still about, I read most stuff most weekends, but my Driver Tolerance Levels are much reduced these days, hence not having so much to say.

No offence Lucy but maybe time to bring some new blood or a change around of the mods :question: as it seems to be a bit stale

animal:

bjd:

You could always start some "interesting " thread to kick start it as remember the forum is only as god as the posters make it

Lucy:

Harry Monk:

A fresh post what about does any one have any info on Van Den Bosh Transport

No offence Lucy but maybe time to bring some new blood or a change around of the mods :question: as it seems to be a bit stale