My European Tour Part 4 NL-GB-IRL-NL-GR

Left Denmark, got the boat over to Germany , the A1 was closed at Osnabruck, lost 2.3 hrs there so didnt make it to Nijmegen, ended up parking at the first services in Holland from the Bad Bentheim border

Ran down to Nijmegen the next morning where there were 10 more of our trucks doing another band at the festival
the loading/unloading bays

(my old truck was there (with the spotlights)
Then off to Belgium for a festival, then down to Ancona for the boat

This was the boat that took us to Greece

this was interesting, plated at 7.49 tons, from Germany

Patras to the gig in Athens Olyimiacos FC ground.

The next instalment is where it started to get interesting… Greece to Turkey via
Albania Macedonia Bulgaria…

exellent pics once again,good diary :slight_smile:

bernie

εξαίρετη

im soooooo jealous, i would love to go tramping abroad even just to try it :smiley:

here’s my day a725-m74-m6-manchester-m6-m74-a725 (boring) :open_mouth:

im not really in the same league :blush:

nice pictures thanks alot

You aint seen nothing yet, the next part will show you how lucky we are to have tarmac roads!!

nice one mate, have fun in albania!!

Do you have to take your rest when the bands are playing?.

c’ mon im already looking for installment 2. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

i think you’ve found your ideal job.

love yours and mats diarys and thanks for posting them. Very interesting stuff and please keep em coming

Kindle, great pics and a good insight into the world of R&R touring. Just wondered if the Mcguiness trucks that are in your pics were following you around or were you catching up with them!!
:laughing: :wink: :wink:
Wish I was in Greece now :cry: :cry: :cry:

Just happened the McGuiness boys got out the services in front of me! Theyre good lads, and they run legal! Weve done quite a few shows together double headlining, im in Croatia as i write this, McGuiness lads are in Czech, we meet up to do 3 shows in GB, then McGuiness finish and i have got Czech Austria Italy Spain and Portugal left, last gig 2nd August. Im going to try to put pics up from Albania now but 'pooter not working great…

Hi kindle, where abouts in Croatia are you? Zagreb or further south? Spent alot of time there once, its a lovely country especialy down south, Split down to Dubrovnik.

Dont rush back unless you like the rain!!! :cry: :cry: :wink:

I do take rest while the band are on if i dont like the music, so am sleeping thru the shows!! Im in Osijek at the moment, was 31 degrees when i left the truck, it would be nice to have a few days without the sun so looking forward to getting off the boat in Dover!!!

when

jessicas dad:
when

Im back mate, was in Cardiff yesterday, in Liverpool tonight, and Nottingham Thursday, then shipping back out for another 3 or 4 weeks out…

kindle530:

jessicas dad:
when

Im back mate, was in Cardiff yesterday, in Liverpool tonight, and Nottingham Thursday, then shipping back out for another 3 or 4 weeks out…

Are you out of socks yet?

You could always tell the long haul men in Dover as they were normally wearing a nice clean BP Truckstops or white TTZ T shirt.

My top bunk is full of clothes, had to buy an extra 15 pairs of socks to make enough clothes for changing every day while im out. Weve had a few laundry people come and take everyones washing, so after getting 3 weeks re-done, ive got pleny to see me thru. I know exactly what you mean about bp t-■■■■■ etc, i got caught out on a 3 day job to Switzerland, ended up 15 days out with 3 days worth of clothes, ended up buying lots of cheapies.