Murrayfield

Hi. Guys & lady’s

Has anyone delivered to murrfield rugby ground. With an artic just looking at the ground plan and i can not see a nominated delivery gate. So im thinking of down by the main turnstiles. Or turn by the pub and head for Scorton ! Bridge as thers a large rough yard just there.

Cheers folks

1 Like

They may tip you outside the site .

I parked up in Murryfield ground once, when I’d delivered exhibition stuff for EST in Edinburgh. There were 3 other artics with me. We entered through a main gate but it’s too long ago to remember exactly where the gate was. Plenty of room for big lorries in there
:wink:

1 Like

The main gate is on Roseburn Street, which would be the access point except probably by prior arrangement. I don’t believe the other gates are manned normally.

There is a low bridge just near that entrance so you would need to access Roseburn Street via Roseburn Terrace.

Once you are in, there is a road that goes all the way round for you to get where you need to be.

You may be looking at the area beside the ice rink. There is a possible entry route that way. The only way of finding out if that would be open on the day you are going would be to give them a ring.