Multiple postings - a good idea, or counterproductive?

Seeing Neal’s post on here under the heading of ‘Thomas Brothers, Wrexham’ I wondered if it was a good idea to post in more than one forum.
I realise that you might reach people who may miss it because they don’t monitor all forums, but also you are splitting your possible responses. I responded in one forum and then saw it again and, thinking I had already seen it, nearly didn’t look again. Thus I would have missed Mal’s post :cry: .

This is not for the Feedback Forum, it isn’t anything I want the management to legislate on :open_mouth: , just a thought to assist posters to concentrate their responses. After all many responses are themselves responses to other responses. :laughing: :laughing: :wink: .

Salut, David.

This is not for the Feedback Forum, it isn’t anything I want the management to legislate on

Yes it is…this forum isn’t just for the Admin Team to reply in. :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

Afterthought…could go into the Bar I suppose… :bulb:

Lucy:
Afterthought…could go into the Bar I suppose… :bulb:

Typical :open_mouth: .

However I thought that the Feedback Forum was for complaints or suggestions on the way the site is run. This falls into neither of those categories :confused: .

Have I got to go back and read the rules again? :cry:

Salut, David.

Nah, mate…just accept when you’re beaten. :wink:

David,

You should know by now, never, ever argue with a woman, admit defeat, you know deep down it makes sense :wink:

John

cornish trucker:
David,

You should know by now, never, ever argue with a woman, admit defeat, you know deep down it makes sense :wink:

John

Tell me about it :cry:

Salut, David.