Multiple identities

Surely it must be against the rules for individuals to have multiple identities on here?
This is supposed to be a community I thought? It’s hard enough to read all the posts and remember the usernames to get to know the personalities of the real people behind the keyboards without some people being allowed to be schizophrenics

E.g.
I refuse to believe that James Richards
Is a brand new member starting off topic posts within a week of joining
r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/topic? … source=app

Adele

Fortunately or unfortunately having multiple ID’s is not against forum rules. I imagine that if an alter ID was used for disruptive purposes the mods would simply place him/her on premod. James Richards doesn’t appear to be doing any harm (not that it’s my position to judge) but he is merely the latest incarnation of Toby/Tarmaceater. Multiple ID’s are not for me personally, but then again some people find burning insects with a magnifying glass to be entertaining.

Nowt so queer as folk.

Never seen the point in it tbh…why tf would anybody anyway. :unamused:
There are at least 3 on here who come on from time to time with different names, I remember old dozy slipping up.whilst having a forum conversation with himself,.and he answered a question using the same I’d as the one that he asked it in the first place… :laughing:

Maybe they see their multi I’d.s as imaginary playmates because they have no friends, or purely to cause aggravation on here to satisfy their otherwise sad lives, not meaning dozy nor Toby btw they’re both harmless in their unique ways., it’s one particular f/wit who simply lurrrves me that I’m referring to who will remain nameless…or multinameless. :laughing:
You can always see who they are anyway eventually,.sane posting style,.same idiosyncrasies :bulb:

robroy:
Never seen the point in it tbh…why tf would anybody anyway. :unamused:
There are at least 3 on here who come on from time to time with different names, I remember old dozy slipping up.whilst having a forum conversation with himself,.and he answered a question using the same I’d as the one that he asked it in the first place… :laughing:

Maybe they see their multi I’d.s as imaginary playmates because they have no friends, or purely to cause aggravation on here to satisfy their otherwise sad lives, not meaning dozy nor Toby btw they’re both harmless in their unique ways., it’s one particular f/wit who simply lurrrves me that I’m referring to who will remain nameless…or multinameless. :laughing:
You can always see who they are anyway eventually,.sane posting style,.same idiosyncrasies :bulb:

Absolutely! I’ve identified a few simply by their linguistic idiosyncrasies: those are really difficult to disguise :wink: The few who use this ruse to make mischief invariably end up looking silly :smiley:

Would you be willing to list your suspicions here?
This forum is 50:50 entertainment and information, it would help to know who’s information could be ignored if you can’t even trust them to know their own name.

Watch out our resident fridge engineer UK tramp will reappear , :unamused: :laughing:

stu675:
This forum is 50:50 entertainment and information, it would help to know who’s information could be ignored if you can’t even trust them to know their own name.

No need. All historical and dealt with. :wink:

ERF-NGC-European:

stu675:

I don’t understand? For example, the one previously mentioned, is starting threads and replying all over the place like they’ve been here forever. Yet you can’t search their posts because their other usernames are unknown.

stu675:

ERF-NGC-European:

stu675:

I don’t understand? For example, the one previously mentioned, is starting threads and replying all over the place like they’ve been here forever. Yet you can’t search their posts because their other usernames are unknown.

I was specifically referring only to historical ones that immediately concerned me at the time. The team continues to monitor. If you scroll down Feedback you’ll find much has been written about this already and you may find your answers in there. Here’s a link:

trucknetuk.com/phpBB/viewto … 6&t=163671

ERF-NGC-European:
[:

[emoji38] interesting! Not much has changed in 2 yrs then?
I thought eagerbeaver was still with us?

stu675:

ERF-NGC-European:
[:

[emoji38] interesting! Not much has changed in 2 yrs then?
I thought eagerbeaver was still with us?

Still poke my snout & whiskers in mate periodically to see if the quality has improved as I used to spend quite a lot of time on here.

But it hasn’t really. Problem on here is that a couple of clowns at the top are riddled with fear of upsetting someone. Probably to do with money in one way or another, most things usually are.

blue estate:
Watch out our resident fridge engineer UK tramp will reappear , :unamused: :laughing:

If you want !!