MRS

if your on here mr MRS driver,the next time you flash someone out of an on slip to the A8/M8 eurocentral,the general idea is to hold back and let the vehicle out that you have just flashed out,not to speed up and be on his arse.i’d put your registration up here but it would be removed,so it will save till the time when you wish to enter the road.and that time will come sooner rather than later mate.trust me you pratt

oooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh…

he might have flashed to warn you of his presence . and not to flash you out.
theres too much flashing going on these days :wink:

dave:
he might have flashed to warn you of his presence . and not to flash you out.
theres too much flashing going on these days :wink:

there’s a differance between giving you the flash to come out and a flash to warn you of his/her presence :wink:

Flashes should only be used to let someone out, rarely used to say i’m here mate, horn for that. The highway code states otherwise but let’s face it we all know what it’s for.

Although did have a guy nearly steer into me on the m40 at 5AM last week needless to say full beam was applied. I got the wave as I went past so spared him the horn and the Vee’s as it happens to the best of us although he was faffing around with the cab light on :unamused:

So if was a WOMAN then… :wink: :blush: :blush:

I’m innocent… I have been mostly getting lost in Bath today… :smiley: :confused:

Luv
Chrisie… :sunglasses: