Moved

Ayup,when a topic is marked Moved,where is it moved to? Just curious.cheers Joe. :wink:

It normally means it’s been moved to a more appropiate forum ie bully’s or overnite parking

Follow this one and see.

Bet this gets moved to the ‘feedback forum’ :wink:

Thanks Lads.But why dont they tell you where its moved to,maybe save time for people searching.Doesnt apply to me,Ive all the time in the world,and its crap weather here so my buspass isnt being used today :wink: Joe.

aranger:
Follow this one and see.

:slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

sweetleaf:
Thanks Lads.But why dont they tell you where its moved to,maybe save time for people searching.Doesnt apply to me,Ive all the time in the world,and its crap weather here so my buspass isnt being used today :wink: Joe.

if you click on the topic it automagically takes you to where it was moved to :wink:

Ayup,so it does,thanks DenisF.Maybe I need my afternoon sleep now. Cheers Joe.

I am in the wrong bloody forum now. :imp: :laughing:

Denis F:

sweetleaf:

if you click on the topic it automagically takes you to where it was moved to :wink:

If you haven’t logged in it takes you to the login page, then tells you that the thread does not excist. :confused:

gardun:

Denis F:

sweetleaf:

If you haven’t logged in it takes you to the login page, then tells you that the thread does not excist. :confused:

is that because some forums require you to be logged in to read ?

Denis F:

gardun:

Denis F:

sweetleaf:

is that because some forums require you to be logged in to read ?

yes this one does,

OK but having logged in it tells me the thread does not excist.

Since we’ll be moving soon anyway, I shouldn’t worry about it - I was only making the point anyway