Moto services meal vouchers

For those that moan on about ‘vouchers’ & ‘burger king’ etc why don’t you just cook and cater for yourself. It’s not expensive & with some imagination you may surprise yourself what you can cook. By all means get the voucher & use it in something like Costa to get some bottles of coke, water, fruit juice etc, by doing that you’ll save yourself a fortune aswell.

One other trick for you…you need to be cheeky for this one :slight_smile: ask someone in the queue if they would like a meal for £2. When your at the counter ask for 2 meals instead of one & then promptly sell the other, unless you can handle 2 meals yourself :wink: lol

Martin:

SteveBarnsleytrucker:

mazzer:
Why people persist in using MOTO they have made it quite clear that they do not want drivers using their services I have complained to them about having to pay £10.15 for a coffee and sausage and bacon roll at Forton Services response was there are plenty of other places you can use, so guess what that is exactly what I do Greggs large coffee, sausage and bacon roll £3, Subway egg sausage and cheese roll with a coffee £2.30 it is not rocket science just go elsewhere

Go on then , tell me where else I could go with 20mins left at 2:20 in the morning in West London■■?

If you just need to park for the night and can cater for yourself then Springfield Road, Hayes is quiet and free!
Call in to Heston in the morning for a shower…

Have parked there many times when I was working from Heathrow.

I do know of Springfield road mate but I thought I’d be risking it at that time of day if I couldn’t get parked up I’d be out of time to go anywhere else.

SteveBarnsleytrucker:

mazzer:
Why people persist in using MOTO they have made it quite clear that they do not want drivers using their services I have complained to them about having to pay £10.15 for a coffee and sausage and bacon roll at Forton Services response was there are plenty of other places you can use, so guess what that is exactly what I do Greggs large coffee, sausage and bacon roll £3, Subway egg sausage and cheese roll with a coffee £2.30 it is not rocket science just go elsewhere

Go on then , tell me where else I could go with 20mins left at 2:20 in the morning in West London■■?

Hayes, come off at the junction before the services over the first roundabout then into Hayes industrial area no bother parking around there and a butty van in the morning, also if coming in on the M4 the Riverside café as long as you don’t have a running fridge.

mazzer:

SteveBarnsleytrucker:

mazzer:

Hayes, come off at the junction before the services over the first roundabout then into Hayes industrial area no bother parking around there and a butty van in the morning, also if coming in on the M4 the Riverside café as long as you don’t have a running fridge.

Fair enough mate but like I said with 20mins left on my spread when I tipped in Hamersmith, if I got to these spots and couldn’t get parked up I’d be ■■■■■■ then.

Free McDonalds iced smoothie here
latestfreestuff.co.uk/free-f … -smoothie/

Denis F:

kindle530:
For the people that have been trucknet members for a few years…Who was the boy on here a couple of years ago? burger king nathan or something? Anyone remember him? Maybe he should comment on this :smiley:

BK_Nathan

But he hasn’t been here since 2005 :wink:

9 years Denis?!! bloody nora, there was me thinking a couple, 3 at the most!