Moran Logistics

Anyone worked or working at Moran Leeds? See they’re recruiting and wondered what the place is like?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Most likely the Arla Foods contract so delivering dairy products to supermarkets etc.

It’ll be Arla…

Out of Leeds. Possibly one of the most up it’s own backside firms for H&S, management and company bullschmuck.

Have fun trapping yer fingers in between empty milk trolleys, fishing them out of the corner of the yard where they’ve been festering for months and driving some proper sheds.

You have been warned.

Do you speak a Eastern European language?

Sounds bad. Am getting sick of working for a company that does Lidl work where they mix products on palettes that then need splitting and hand balling the other end. Am a driver not a warehouse operative so looking around.

It will be Arla out of Stourton dairy.
I didn’t mind it, the start times I was offered didn’t suit me. The work was OK. Heavy tets of milk to supermarkets, tesco express type shops all over the place.
No ■■■■■ were given much if you scratch anything as long as your report it.
Get used the smell of sour milk. I’ve got some ratchet straps I used 3 years ago and they still stink of Arla. Fill yer boots.

sent using smoke signals

sck04560:
Sounds bad. Am getting sick of working for a company that does Lidl work where they mix products on palettes that then need splitting and hand balling the other end. Am a driver not a warehouse operative so looking around.

Get yerself…

A doctors note that prohibits you from splitting loads down (back pain is a good one, elbow strain, groin strain etc). Carry it with you and then stick it into Lidl’s greasy little palm when they ask you to do their job for them.

If they still kick off, say you’re happy to take it back, they’ll find a way to split it down then.

I have refused EVERY time when I’ve been told ‘you MUST split it down drive’ and they’ve always done it in the end. They cannot physically force you to do it.

Our lot split it down for us, I frequently have pallets with just one box on.

Start looking for another job.

Constantly advertising,and when I see them out and about I can see why,
It’s about 5 min from my house and I would not want to work there…
You tried the container firms in Leeds?? preferably the smaller ones,very easy work and not too long on the hours either…
Makes me laugh how a firm like morans can be so keen on Health and safety but then send an artic somewhere totally unsuitable :confused: