MODULE 4 - read all about it!

I have had permision to post this and I think you will find it interesting and very informative :smiley:
flairtraining.co.uk/universi … cmod4/#/1/

What do you folks think ?

ROG:
I have had permision to post this and I think you will find it interesting and very informative :smiley:
flairtraining.co.uk/universi … cmod4/#/1/

What do you folks think ?

Brilliant . this includes all the question i was asked exactly on my test

I haven’t had time to study this in detail but there are problems with the defect report sheet. It’s too detailed for mod 4, tyre tread depth is incorrect (says 1.6 instead of 1.00mm). I wonder what other inaccuracies have crept in :laughing: :laughing:

Peter Smythe:
I haven’t had time to study this in detail but there are problems with the defect report sheet. It’s too detailed for mod 4, tyre tread depth is incorrect (says 1.6 instead of 1.00mm). I wonder what other inaccuracies have crept in :laughing: :laughing:

TTD was the only thing I could find that is incorrect

I think the defect report sheet is comprehensive but is that not better than one that is too lacking ?
I reckon it’s one that could be used in general as well as for mod 4

I’ve had a good read and it does seem to give good comprehensive info.

I think the defect report sheet is comprehensive but is that not better than one that is too lacking ?
I reckon it’s one that could be used in general as well as for mod 4

You are quite right - in normal use it’s a fair sheet. But for mod 4 there are 10 checks to make. I use a list showing those 10 and still candidates miss stuff. They can refer to the list during the test but even then it can go wrong. So let’s not complicate the issue.

I think it’s important to stress that no amount of information given on these sites will remove the need for hands on training. The candidate must be really familiar with the vehicle to be able to pass this test. :laughing: :laughing:

Peter Smythe:
I think it’s important to stress that no amount of information given on these sites will remove the need for hands on training. The candidate must be really familiar with the vehicle to be able to pass this test

Agreed Peter - this test cannot be passed without the apropriate training.

The info is good for trainees to learn at their own pace before doing the training.

Hello

1st post I have ever made to the board. I have corrected 1.6mm to 1.0mm for the tyre depth. Sorry about that.

My name is John Dawson

ROG has spoke to me but apart fron that I do not know anyone.

I am the new starter of Flair Training which most people will not heard of. Perhaps previous companies Amraf Training and more recently Qualitas Training will be more familar.

I am here to help if I can. And believe me I can.

Sorry about the abrupt intro but glad to be here

P.S I am known as Fulham John

. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: Welcome LGVTrainer :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: .

LGVTrainer:
I am the new starter of Flair Training

Hope your new venture goes well - not an easy thing to do in this current climate.

I am impressed by the way you have produced the MODULE 4 INFO book - well beyond my IT capabilities

Forum with some useful stuff and Forum for questions on drivers hours