Mod 4 Training Video Sticky Gone

I have noticed that the Module 4 video for CPC has been removed from the sickies.

Is there any reason for this? I thought it helped?

hgvlgvtraining:
I have noticed that the Module 4 video for CPC has been removed from the sickies.

It has been incorporated in the LGV TRAINING TIPS thread as the stickies in the newbies forum needed to be reduced in number
viewtopic.php?f=46&t=44667&p=503947#p503947

Many others have also been moved into that thread

And yes, it IS a great resource

Do you think it needs more than just being a link in that thread :question:

hgvlgvtraining:

Yes Sean, there is a good reason for it… it’s because of the need to reduce the number of Sticky topics in the Newbies’ Forum in preparation for some forthcoming changes. The need for a little streamlining was explained to me by the ‘higher-ups’ so I’ve followed instructions and implemented it.

As ROG said above, the Mod 4 initial DCPC video been incorporated into the Training Tips Sticky along with a couple of other posts that were Stickies, so nothing has been lost. I’ve also swept up, fixed some dead links and done some tidying and polishing, so the Newbies’ Forum will soon have had a bit of a revamp.

The Newbies’ Forum is a ‘work in progress’ at the moment, but we like to keep the traffic moving so please excuse the lack of cones and warning signs. :smiley:

No problemo. Let’s roll!