Missing post

I posted a question about travelers and now I can,t find it,any clues??

Yes
I went to move it to a more appropriate forum… (The one where we put the funnies, political stuff junk posts and those threads simply posted to try to get a heated reaction) and deleted it in error Apologies :blush: :blush: … was just about to send you a PM

Rikki-UK:
Yes
I went to move it to a more appropriate forum…(The one where we put the funnies, political stuff junk posts and those threads simply posted to try to get a heated reaction) and deleted it in error Apologies :blush: :blush: … was just about to send you a PM

Thank you

it was there two minutes ago, must have been removed because you mentioned the T word :wink:

And in reply to your question, despite what they do/what people think of them, they are human and they do go “Home” for xmas. :slight_smile:

redboxer850:
it was there two minutes ago, must have been removed because you mentioned the T word :wink:

And in reply to your question, despite what they do/what people think of them, they are human and they do go “Home” for xmas. :slight_smile:

But where is home?

bobbya:
But where is home?

Where the heart is :slight_smile:

Don’t know, but they have homes/bases, or maybe they have gone to warmer climes.

redboxer850:

bobbya:
But where is home?

Where the heart is :slight_smile:

Don’t know, but they have homes/bases, or maybe they have gone to warmer climes.

Hopefully

bobbya:

Bend over and take it, let them thieve from your trailer, let them thieve from your diesel tank, let them threaten you with violence in thick Irish brogues but keep it to yourself because telling fellow truck drivers who experience the same thing on a regular basis is “racism”, innit? :wink:

Harry Monk:

bobbya:

Bend over and take it, let them thieve from your trailer, let them thieve from your diesel tank, let them threaten you with violence in thick Irish brogues but keep it to yourself because telling fellow truck drivers who experience the same thing on a regular basis is “racism”, innit? :wink:

Well said it is so very true best keep quiet Big Brother won,t like it :exclamation: :exclamation: