Mike-C eyeballed?

Hi Mike-C, was that you on Millbrook Road West in Southampton on Tue about 16:45■■ :grimacing:

If so, you were eyeballed… :wink:

No sorry mate. Furthest South i been this week was Bedford. Can’t be aanother looks like me sureley ?!!

sheet theres two of them :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

scania245:

Hey i’ll have you know its most disconcerting to meet some one who looks like you’re twin. I usually look and smile, they don’t !!!

Mike-C:

scania245:

Hey i’ll have you know its most disconcerting to meet some one who looks like you’re twin. I usually look and smile, they don’t !!!

its called a mirror mike and your ■■■■■■ when you wave yep he wants to fight you :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

scania245:

Mike-C:

scania245:

its called a mirror mike and your ■■■■■■ when you wave yep he wants to fight you :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Thats why i smile. If he’s like me, i know he can’t fight !!!

Mike-C:
No sorry mate. Furthest South i been this week was Bedford. Can’t be aanother looks like me sureley ?!!

Hi Mike, I didn’t get more than a split second glance at the driver and that was across a busy dual-carriageway in the rush hour, plus it was getting dark.

I knew what your firm’s trucks look like from your diaries, so I just wondered and had to ask… :smiley:

It was deffo one of yours though.:grimacing:

Mike-C:

Those dang sat navs :stuck_out_tongue: