Mercedes Barnsley

Booked into the Mercedes driver trining facility in Barnsley on 28th September. Anyone ever been there?? Is it easy enough to get to? I’ll be traning our drivers on them as we’re hoping that our 3 new Actros’s will be delivered by last week in October. Pics will follow but Spec is.

Actros 4x2 1846 LS on Mega Space Cab with Executive Trim
Xenon Headlights and Headlight Washers
Microwave & Fridge mounted in cab
Air Horns
Alcoa Polished Alloy Wheels
Powershift Auto Box
Twin Bunks

There is loads more, just excited that after 3 yrs doin 5 nights out in a car transporter cab our bosses have finally caved, chopped the peak off and giving us some decent kit to sleep/live in. Have driven the Actros demo and was quite impressed, what do you guys think of them if you have experience with this model

Dead easy to get to. Travelling south on M1 leave at junction 36. Turn right at the roundabout and take your 2nd right onto the industrial estate. Merc is at the bottom of the road on your left.

If its the one on the wentworth ind est at tankersleythen its easy
n/b M1 junc 36 turn left at r/bout,follow road, ind est on right3/4 mile merc place halfway down hill on left

I drove one on Spain and Portugal for a year, Tony… I had the 460 too and was mightily impressed with it. I stated it was the only truck I would get out of a Super Space cab for. I honestly think it has more room than a SSC as the passenger seat folds up and just seems to give you that bit more freedom to move about.
I was very close to a 1861 til things changed :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

:bulb:

See here.

You’ll love it. :wink: