Memberlist?

It seems to me that the memberlist is organised in acending order from when you signed up, err so in which case where am I? cus I’m not in nov 3rd 03?
I know it’s not the end of the world, I was just wondering. :cry:

#184 :laughing:

LT at the top right of the Members List there are a couple of littlle boxes that say ‘Select Sort Method’ and ‘Order.’ By using this you can see the list in various ways, joined date, number of posts etc. and you can choose whether it is ascending or descending.

Hope that helps. :wink: :smiley: :smiley:

Oh cool, thank’s folks I was getting paranoid! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Just because your paranoid,

Doesn’t mean they aren’t put to get you.
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

So LT when you have these thoughts of mis order leaving you out, how does it make you feel ?.
What was it you were looking for ?. Your name, confirmation of what you already knew ? or was it a sense of belonging of being more than just a name ? & does knowing you are 184 solve anything for you ?, also does it give any sense of closure ?.

daxi:
So LT when you have these thoughts of mis order leaving you out, how does it make you feel ?.
What was it you were looking for ?. Your name, confirmation of what you already knew ? or was it a sense of belonging of being more than just a name ? & does knowing you are 184 solve anything for you ?, also does it give any sense of closure ?.

PMSL@Daxi :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: