Martin Oliver's up and running for a 3rd time?

Saw a very new looking MAN TGA in Martin Oliver’s colours on Friday on my travels. It had ‘OLIVERS’ in big letters across the front of it. Is this a 3rd attempt by them to keep going after the shut down of Martin Oliver’s no.1 then Revilo no.2 :confused: :question:

I heard they were told they had to sell up, by order. True or not I`m not sure.

Revillo never got the start rob, The TC decided there was no fit person to run the business. Im not sure how they are still running, But I have seen 20 or 30 trucks running up the A 74 to the timber yard.

Maybe there are a few owner drivers on it, but they seem to be company trucks and trailers! :open_mouth:

I think the Olivers must be waiting for the appeal

spoke to a olivers driver last week he said that they wernt closin

my ex mother in law partner ( he works for them)

Some one was saying that they are now acting as freight fowarders - just like Hayton Coulthard.

The trucks you see are possible owner drivers working for them

According to Motor Transport magazine (April 7th):

‘Fleming Logistics, a company formed by the directors of Scottish haulier A&M Fleming, is applying for a licence from the NE Traffic Area to take over the business of William Martin Oliver & Partners.’

just for going to work ey!! may as well become a robber than a driver/owner, you get less time been a robber, shame for olivers, my veiw anyway,

what did olivers actually do

wylie:
what did olivers actually do

Conspiring to falsify tachos on a large scale.

Rob K:
Saw a very new looking MAN TGA in Martin Oliver’s colours on Friday on my travels. It had ‘OLIVERS’ in big letters across the front of it. Is this a 3rd attempt by them to keep going after the shut down of Martin Oliver’s no.1 then Revilo no.2 :confused: :question:

:question: As i know were his Trucks the most Time running.He has a contract by Arla,and was all the Time doing :exclamation:

what did olivers do, well what most of the drivers in the uk have done once in their life,and i do say most and “not all drivers!!!” after all the are only making a living by going to work ,not mugging some poor O.A.P but the law is the law , and we are easy targets to fine for working to hard,

globby 480:
what did olivers do, well what most of the drivers in the uk have done once in their life,and i do say most and “not all drivers!!!” after all the are only making a living by going to work ,not mugging some poor O.A.P but the law is the law , and we are easy targets to fine for working to hard,

:exclamation: Yea,it’s a Job were you easy could get in Trouble whit the Law.
I changed for that from Longhaul to National job’s to get so easy as possible whit the Law on.

TK Dave:
According to Motor Transport magazine (April 7th):

‘Fleming Logistics, a company formed by the directors of Scottish haulier A&M Fleming, is applying for a licence from the NE Traffic Area to take over the business of William Martin Oliver & Partners.’

and according to Commercial Motor this week

TC rejects licence bid from Olivers replacement
A company that was formed to take over the business of William Martin Oliver & Partners has been refused interim authority to start work.
Traffic commissioner Beverley Bell rejected Fleming Logistics’ bid. Bell also decided that Oliver’s new Transport manager, who is licensed to run the firm until the end of the month, was unsuitable in the role. Bell has passed her reasons to the Transport tribunal which will now decide if the licence can continue until the end of april.