Marks & Spencer / Gist

(1) Do Gist still operate out of ■■■■■■■■■■■■

(2) Which agency recruit’s for Gist in the Glasgow/Strathclyde area?

Thanks in advance.

:sunglasses: :sunglasses:

was once offered a shift there in ■■■■■■■■■■■■ through NAS…in Livingston… it was about a year ago though…■■?

so not really sure mate… :question:

I have seen an M&S artic drive along the back of the shop and onto Argyle St :open_mouth: :open_mouth: It looked like one false move and the bollard gets you! :laughing:

God I’m glad I don’t do high street deliveries

They have a site in wardpark, think the agency is per-temps

Pertemps would be a good starting point as I know they do it for Gist at Faversham and Hemel.

Thanks very much for your responses lads.

There’s about five agencies at the moment looking for Class 1 drivers for “store delivery work” in the ■■■■■■■■■■■ area. Unfortunately I got made redundant recently and I hate dealing with agencies at the best of times so I’d rather find out who they represent before I phone them.

I know that Link Logistics (Farmfoods) are out there, but I’ve done that before and want to avoid them!

Cheers.

It’s Pertemps - they have an office and staff onsite at Lenziemill which is where you go to do their driving assessment. They will be recruiting heavily now for the Crimbo run up - done it two years running. They’re OK but sticklers for rules (when it suits them of course!).

Thanks Scanny ma boy!