Maritime Doncaster

Evening folks,

got an interview at above company, struggling to find just where abouts they are. He said it was out of the ikea rdc where the interview would be and where i would be working, tried searching google but not 100% sure how accurate it is.

Cheers

Jonny :sunglasses:

Put this into Google Maps: Doncaster DN3 3FB

When you look at the map, the postcode will be showing at a place which is not Ikea. However, from the A630, enter Yorkshire Way. The big building on your left is Ikea RDC. Go up to the roundabout and take the first exit. Speak to the security guy on the gate and he will tell you exactly where to go onsite.

A mate of mine recently started for them, running out of the site near IKEA, it seems he had enough of having to deal with the fools at Hargreaves

My last outfit was M’time ,spot on people to work for - except v.boring jobs. :frowning:

Cheers folks, :slight_smile: sort of looking forward to the interview, be interesting to see if itll be a wage rise moving from my current job to this one :slight_smile:

Cheers

Jonny :sunglasses:

Anyone know the rates, specially for nights?

They’re wanting drivers in Leeds

Philmots. Last year it was 570 a week wether u do tbe 55 hrs or not. Shift lengths 11 hrs but if u do less you dp not get docked money. Thats what they told me

My friend is doing 4 on 4 off (days)

So just over a tenner an hour… That’s ok if it’s days, but not good for nights.

Is it overtime after the 55hrs?

Thanks!