Making us on moderation not look ignorant

I’m not at all into this p.c stuff,but is there not away you can put something in place that tells people who want us too pm them that we Can’t due too being on moderation ,it at times makes us look ignorant ,or is that your plan :wink: :laughing:
Ta

We have put something in place…your post.
Now everyone knows. :wink:

If on pre mod then the best thing you can do is to disable the PM system for your account which can be done in the user control panel

I will agree that allowing others to PM you without the right to reply does seem ignorant

I’ve often wondered why posts from certain posters suddenly appear ABOVE posts that I’ve already read (if that makes sense), it took me a while to realise that it was 'cos they were on the naughty step.

I think that to let the rest of us law abiding citizens know maybe the mods can use a picture of the poster wearing a traffic cone on their heads with a big “D” written in felt tip on it as their avatar? Just a thought.

It’s often through being ignorant that people end up on moderation. :smiley: :stuck_out_tongue:

dozy:
I’m not at all into this p.c stuff,but is there not away you can put something in place that tells people who want us too pm them that we Can’t due too being on moderation ,it at times makes us look ignorant ,or is that your plan :wink: :laughing:
Ta

Cos you can’t be arsed to abide by the rules and watch your mouth, you want us to fanny about for you ? (see how easy that was ?) Nah !!! Reap what ya sew !!! :smiley: You can’t imagine how much sleep i’m gonna lose over you not getting PM’s !! :laughing:

Mike-C:

dozy:
Ta

Cos you can’t be arsed to abide by the rules and watch your mouth, you want us to fanny about for you ? (see how easy that was ?) Nah !!! Reap what ya sew !!! :smiley: You can’t imagine how much sleep i’m gonna lose over you not getting PM’s !! :laughing:

I still can’t believe I have too take ■■■■ from a advertising van driver :slight_smile: :sunglasses:

Coffeeholic:
It’s often through being ignorant that people end up on moderation. :smiley: :stuck_out_tongue:

Yes, although it can sometimes be achieved through a concerted effort on an anti-TruckNet Facebook page, Limeyphil being one example. How they crowed when the gibbering vegetable caved in to their campaign! :stuck_out_tongue:

Mike-C:

dozy:
Ta

I wonder how much of a smart arse you are face to face.
Keyboard warrior!!!

Coffeeholic:

It’s often through being a moderator that people end up ignorant

Okey-Didley-Dokely:

I’m well known for it.

Okey-Didley-Dokely:
Keyboard warrior!!!

No i’m not. Thats you. You’ve been on one all day.

Mike-C:

Okey-Didley-Dokely:

I’m well known for it.

Okey-Didley-Dokely:
Keyboard warrior!!!

Just giving all you smart arse mods something to do,

Okey-Didley-Dokely:

Mike-C:

Okey-Didley-Dokely:

I’m well known for it.

Okey-Didley-Dokely:
Keyboard warrior!!!

Just giving all you smart arse mods something to do,

And you resent the notion that someone may find you a grade A ■■■ ? Ok, fair enough you’ve made your point very well. We’re done here and its locked.