Magnets, it pays if not a uk citizen

Wheel Nut:

fly sheet:
I’m well aware where Moldovia is & that its not in the EU hence I wrote “non EU Moldovian” in my post, is what your saying that as he’s a non european he should’nt be fined as much as if he was from a member state? One would assume that VOSA would have checked his status here & if it turned out he was an “Illegal” he would have been detained.

Fly sheet

Do we really need any more thick immigrants, illegal or otherwise :laughing:

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/ … s-jet.html

I hear what your saying Wheel Nut.

I know that a trucks speed limit on a motorway is 60mph…but…vosa told us that a driver is causing an offence by exceeding the vehicles limited speed, and is also an infringment for which i had to sign the dreaded form…just another one of those ridiculous rules that gets in the way of us doing our job.
Also i dont complain about drivers who overtake me at a faster speed to what my vehicle is limited to, for i believe that is the reason there are more rear end shunts than ever before, cos it encourages drivers to maintain their maximum speed, driving too close, i am merely quoting a fact. :unamused:

truckyboy:
I know that a trucks speed limit on a motorway is 60mph…but…vosa told us that a driver is causing an offence by exceeding the vehicles limited speed,

Not true.

To the op.
:smiley: yes it does,Scania even supply you with a magnet that sits neatly in the dash drawer. Those piccy German trucks however require 2 magnets,build quality and all that i spose :laughing: