M6 j12/13 now closed

lorry has jacknifed from one side to the other. :open_mouth: 5 lorrys and 3 cars caught up in it…according to sky news…
so with the m56 today the m6 nr preston the other day the m5 friday night, and still so called proffesional drivers use the phone whist driving… i passed at least 5 between the m54 and whitchurch this morning… and they are a few on here also doing it…to update facebook etc etc
and beore you ask no i dont, my phone is always in my bag on silent mode…
they was a report on vines show today and it ended up been a knock the lorry driver 30mins almost… :imp:

There’s a full closure southbound, follow the signed diversion. 1 lane is open northbound. Long delays both north and south.

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-st … e-15630707

Some very heavy reporting of accidents by the main TV channels since the M5 disaster.

Got down to j14 about 2300hrs traffic at a standstill, sat for ten mins then they must of opened motorway. No cars almost just wagons suddenly jockeying for position, tailgaiting and middle lane hogging all the way down to the toll and beyond almost no one in lane 1 just folk trying a crafty undertake before nicking someones stopping distance.

Passed a viginia wagon, switchlogic maybe, taking it easy in lane 1?