M25 protesters jailed

what source would you like
guardian… Lorry drivers converge on London in fuel protest | Transport | The Guardian

bbc … BBC News | UK | Truck protest spells motorway misery

or maybe our very own forum Fuel Protest - 27th May '08

tell you want here is the google link for you to find your own preference
Egxnd3Mtd2l6LXNlcnAiKHdoYXQgd2FzIHRoZSAyMDA3IHVrIHRydWNrIHByb3Rlc3QgYWJvdXQyCBAAGKIEGIkFMggQABiiBBiJBUiLFFCzDFjyEHABeAGQAQCYAYMBoAGbAqoBAzIuMbgBA8gBAPgBAZgCBKACrwLCAgoQABiwAxjWBBhHwgIKECEYoAEYwwQYCpgDAIgGAZAGA5IHAzMuMaAHtgk

this is why big nige as you call him is campaigning for a different way of counting the votes as the liberals had less overall votes but got more seats the reform. I know of three truckers in my constituency one of which is a member on here the other i worked with. i also know 10 young - middle age people that voted labour because someone told them that labour was for the working class and would get them better wages etc,

i toyed with the idea of getting a mcse or ccna but didnt that doesnt make me a computer expert or the second coming of babbage as both courses when you look at them actually teach you nothing about how computers work and just teach you a few tricks that can be done with their software/equipment