M11 business park

Anyone been here before? Directions please, I will be heading south on the m11.
Cheers
John

Could be this one?http://www.m11businesslink.co.uk/
Dont blame me if it isnt !! :stuck_out_tongue:

This is very local to me but havnt been to the actual place, the address i’ve got is CM24 8TY . From the m11 you can either go round the back of the airport or through stansted as theres no weight limits but the airport side would be best. If your coming southbound on the m11 get off at the stortford junc then you want the first exit following signs to A120 braintree/chelmsford way, you’ll come to another big roundabout after about half a mile then you want to go straight over that, you should see some of the airport car parks then follow that road, you’ll go over the m11 then turn left, you cant carry on straight as im 90% sure theres a weight limit, then drive down that road and i think you turn left when you see the school and its down there but your satnav should be able to guide you from there.

Cheers mate, found it ok

I’m fairly certain the posted way in is off the Bps Stort - Stansted Mountfidget road, turn right just over the railway line. But the airport route is OK, Saaamon is correct about the weight limit.

8wheels:
I’m fairly certain the posted way in is off the Bps Stort - Stansted Mountfidget road, turn right just over the railway line. But the airport route is OK, Saaamon is correct about the weight limit.

You know them roads better than me, i thought the only way for a truck would be either through stansted and turn right just before total (not the best route for an artic but do able) or the way i suggested, cant think where your route would be?

I bloody miss driving around those roads nowadays! Was you driving your company van this morning on the a12 west?

No not me in a van, we have a fitter with a big van and about a dozen Postman Pat vans for the drivers.

Forest Hall Road is the name of it, come of the Bps bypass towards Stansted Mtfitchet and when you cross the railway on the newish bridge the turn is on your right.

8wheels:
No not me in a van, we have a fitter with a big van and about a dozen Postman Pat vans for the drivers.

Forest Hall Road is the name of it, come of the Bps bypass towards Stansted Mtfitchet and when you cross the railway on the newish bridge the turn is on your right.

Ahh yes i know where you mean.