lucy spotting

on monday (probably) on the a628 me heading east she heading west
gave you a wave (but seeing as how we’ve never met i doubt you waved back lol)

Guilty. :wink:

Yesterday going uphill on the Al Scotch Corner ish about half 2?

I couldnt wave as I was dancing :blush:

Not me. :stuck_out_tongue:

Lucy:
Not me. :stuck_out_tongue:

Glad I didnt wave then :laughing:
You handed the Stralis over?

Nope. There’s more than one. :wink:

can someone please explain WHY lucy spotting is such a big deal
i don’t think i have ever seen the delectable lucy but why pick on her ,is it a competition ,is she so stunningly beautiful,has she 2 heads or can someone explain why its the dogs bsssssss to spot her
To Lucy
no offence intended ,im sure your an absolute stunner and can drive a class 1 better than most of us animals but why shout about "spotting you"an to everyone else its just a bit of joshin
good job its not me cos im an ugly son of a ■■■■■
GOT ME COAT AN HARD HAT WAITNIG FOR THE FERRY :smiley:

gezt:
i don’t think i have ever seen the deletable lucy but why pick on her ,is it a competition ,is she so stunningly beautiful,has she 2 heads or can someone explain why its the dogs bsssssss to spot her
To Lucy
no offence intended ,im sure your an absolute stunner and can drive a class 1 better than most of us animals but why shout about "spotting you"an to everyone else its just a bit of joshin

Lucy:
Nope. There’s more than one. :wink:

there’s bloody hundreds now.

gezt:
i don’t think i have ever seen the deletable lucy but why pick on her ,is it a competition ,is she so stunningly beautiful,has she 2 heads or can someone explain why its the dogs bsssssss to spot her
To Lucy

yep lucy is a real darling and she was easy to spot in the only containership stralis. but now there are quite a few i think the novelty will wear off.

gezt:

Because its been a bloody long time since anyone has seen the black Kenworth. :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Awww, Alex… :blush: :blush: :blush: …Good to tell you’ve only seen me sitting down with the truck hiding my arse… :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh, and there are only two Stralises like mine, the rest are either white or the new model. Out of those two mine’s the newer (56 plate). :wink:

Linds - You have a point, mate. That big cabbed red Volvo is still spending most of it’s time queueing for 39 Berth at Tilbury, though… :wink: :stuck_out_tongue: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

gezt:
i don’t think i have ever seen the deletable lucy but why pick on her…snip…,has she 2 heads

No, but I have the equivalent of 7 arses. :wink: :blush: :stuck_out_tongue:

Lucy:
Oh, and there are only two Stralises like mine,

Haven’t we mentioned this before,that the plural of Stralis is Stralii?

Although why anyone would want to admit to driving one,is beyond me.

(Following Gezt to the ferry… :laughing: )

Ken.

I spotted a `LUCY’ on page 14 Truck & Driver, if its the same
Lucy i can see what she means about them arses :astonished: :wink:

IM :arrow_right: :arrow_right: outta here :smiley:

Careful olz69…I might come and SIT ON YA!!! :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

I’ve said before on another thread I see Lucy most weeks on the A19/A1.

Trouble is no matter how many times I flash - no reaction whatsoever :open_mouth:

No excuse Lucy, you sit close enough to the windscreen :laughing:

What am I looking out for then, LC?

After reading this thread i think ive spoke with Lucy a few times without even knowing it, Ill keep an eye out for you next time your in our place, Ball Packaging Wrexham
fingers crossed brown shift won`t be on when you get there :laughing:

Oh god, anything but Brown Shift…Especially on a Friday… :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Lucy:
What am I looking out for then, LC?

wilkinson’s cream trailers and red units. :wink: