Lucy spotted!

Was spotted and confirmed yesterday sitting bored out her tree in hillington Glasgow! SORRY never got chance to talk to you was running about like a mad man! hope to catch up next time mick

I saw her Twice today on the M1, around Nottingham.
Flashed the second time but she was paying attention to the road in front of her :wink:

If it was a plain white Stralis i can remember seeing one, but cant remember where :laughing:

Yellow stralis with conships livery :wink:

Guilty x2.

A couple of our subbies have white Stralises (Stralii?), plus there is one white one in full livery which you’ll rarely see unless you are on the North York moors and a second white one in temporary livery that seems to still be with us. :confused:

Mine’s one the two remaining yellow ones. I’m not telling you which though. :stuck_out_tongue:

Lucy:
Mine’s one the two remaining yellow ones. I’m not telling you which though. :stuck_out_tongue:

The one with a Lucy in it, by any chance :question: :question: :question: :laughing: :laughing:

Simon:

Lucy:

The one with a Lucy in it, by any chance :question: :question: :question: :laughing: :laughing:

i know it will be a bit tricky wont it.

It will be if I stop shaving and allow my 'tash to grow… :stuck_out_tongue:

Lucy:

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing:

Lucy:

wwhhoooaaaaa

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

:sunglasses:

Lucy:

You’ll still have a bit of work to do, to catch up with my 'tash :stuck_out_tongue: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: