Lost some sort of virginity today

DAFMAD:

Mr B:
i’ve never bothered with being called drive i see it as more personal than ‘mate’
It really freaks me out though when people i’ve never met before read my name plate and call me Dave.

I have to ask, why do you have a name plate displayed then ?

i think 2freaks me out" was a bad expression what i mean is if a total stranger say’s “hello Dave how are you” and i have to try to remember if we’ve ever met before. i have a terrible memory for names and faces

Mr B:

DAFMAD:

Mr B:
i’ve never bothered with being called drive i see it as more personal than ‘mate’
It really freaks me out though when people i’ve never met before read my name plate and call me Dave.

I have to ask, why do you have a name plate displayed then ?

i think 2freaks me out" was a bad expression what i mean is if a total stranger say’s “hello Dave how are you” and i have to try to remember if we’ve ever met before. i have a terrible memory for names and faces

I see what you mean, yes, point taken.

Dont mind in the slightest being called ‘Drive’… as has been said, there are a lot worse things.

A friend of mine is a pilot who on a recent trip went out to meet his passengers. One guy apparently referred to him as ‘Drive’ on the way out, which, as he pointed out, is exactly what he does :slight_smile:

(bet the passenger was a forkie) :smiley: :smiley:

just dont try shortining a certain rank of policeman when talking to them trust me they dont like it

garnerlives:
I’m not the tarmac where you put you car outside your house when you get home, henceforth i am not a [zb] drive and please refraining from calling me it…is what I’m planning as my next tattoo

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Hmmm…:unamused:…that’s gonna hurt… :blush: :cry:

And you’re either going to have to put it somewhere very big :open_mouth: :wink: or make the tattoo very small

Perhaps put the tats on hold for a while… :smiley: :grimacing: