Lorry spills hay bales in East Yorkshire

GOG47:
Just a quick question- if, as you say in the farmers wife thread you started, you passed this, with all your vast knowledge maybe you’d be able to definitely confirm whether it was a lorry or a farm tractor and trailer. Awaiting your reply

Just to be clear. This is for UKTramp/DrDamon/ItsJoe or who ever he is today :wink:

GOG47:

GOG47:
Just a quick question- if, as you say in the farmers wife thread you started, you passed this, with all your vast knowledge maybe you’d be able to definitely confirm whether it was a lorry or a farm tractor and trailer. Awaiting your reply

Just to be clear. This is for UKTramp/DrDamon/ItsJoe or who ever he is today :wink:

It was a tractor trailer that had gone over but when I passed it the straw was being loaded onto another trailer, it was in the distance which regardless was unnerving to see when you have the same load on. I had twice the amount on than that trailer had on.

UKtramp:

GOG47:

GOG47:

It was a tractor trailer that had gone over but when I passed it the straw was being loaded onto another trailer, it was in the distance which regardless was unnerving to see when you have the same load on. I had twice the amount on than that trailer had on.

I wouldn’t worry to much thoose trailers are horribly unstable thoose massive tyres wirh only about 30psi and no weight to the trailer male tham awfully wollowy we run mini supersingle ls behind tractors you can have an extra layer of bales and end up more stable and drags should be even more stable again

UKtramp:

GOG47:

GOG47:

Hmmm, strange how you said it was a lorry and trailer in your original post and now you’re saying it was a tractor and trailer…were you actually there?

GOG47:

UKtramp:

GOG47:

GOG47:

Hmmm, strange how you said it was a lorry and trailer in your original post and now you’re saying it was a tractor and trailer…were you actually there?

No I said I passed it and not actually there, I was in traffic being detoured at the time and saw in the distance a trailer on its side with tractors and different lorry’s all in the same area, it became apparent only today that it was a tractor trailer, why the Hmmm statement, don’t get your point or the other snide remark of me being other names too. Obviously your just one of those annoying people who looks for problems in everything that is said. If I am carrying straw and see a trailer of straw in the distance tipped over which incidentally it did and was in my area, I don’t quite get your point? Are you suggesting it was me that had tipped over as it certainly wasn’t.

Me suggest there is anything fishy about any of your stories! How could you say such a thing! :wink: :unamused:

GOG47:
Me suggest there is anything fishy about any of your stories! How could you say such a thing! :wink: :unamused:

Your just a fool though so I won’t pay too much attention to what you think or say. Read my post and you will realise what a fool you are. Have a nice day, :wink: