Looking a good lgv instructor in ipswich

hi everyone i am looking for a good lgv company in ipswich area, who can offer me installment payment. i came accross this company online hgvtraining.co.uk/. there review looks impressive but am a bit confused about them. they said they have 50 training centers in uk. has anyone used such company before. please advice. thanks

gwin:
hi everyone i am looking for a good lgv company in ipswich area, who can offer me installment payment. i came accross this company online hgvtraining.co.uk/. there review looks impressive but am a bit confused about them. they said they have 50 training centers in uk. has anyone used such company before. please advice. thanks

BROKER ALERT !!!

NEVER pay any money until you have gone to the school and met the instructors and seen the vehicles

An assessment drive is also preferable before paying out money

Check out the link in my signature below

As ROG says with 50 sites definently a broker, stay away.

Des

It’s almost certainly a broker, brokers book you up with a local training company and charge you for the privilege, if you go direct to a local training company you will save money and have the ability to decide for yourself which training company you go with.

Responding to the OP, we are not a broker and offer free trial drives. We are not in Ipswich but not too far away in Chelmsford where there is also a test centre.

For additional info please PM me and I will gladly guide you through the various options. It can be a minefield.

If you really want to train in ipswich, then I can recommend totaldriving.net as that’s who I’m with, (see website).

But if you want to travel to Chelmsford for a free assessment drive then I can recommend lgv trainer, (flair training). As my mate is currently training with them :slight_smile:

Good luck

You have totaldriving, East Coast driver training or Newcroft (Newcroft is who that broker uses by the way).

I did mine in ipswich with Newcroft, Bob is a very good trainer and very knowledgable and an all round nice chap.

thanks to you guys for your reply. this is truly an eye opener for me. would have ended up paying for more than the odds. now looking at totaldriving.net or eastcoast.

Total driving do the cpc mod 4 I think too. I did msg you on here after your email about Newcroft.