longs thread

sorry daz and clarky you were right, its been removed until proved.

besides longs arent going anywhere.

no probs jd, just what i have heard :wink: you know what they say smoke and fire and all, we hope not anyway, have to wait and see cheers old pal

Their around for the LONG haul■■? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

globby 480:
no probs jd, just what i have heard :wink: you know what they say smoke and fire and all, we hope not anyway, have to wait and see cheers old pal

well the reason i say that they are’nt going anywhere is that ive worked for them a few time and chris long really has his head screwed on with business and they have some blinding contracts and jobs. also they have a policy where they give the price and if you dont like then you can lump it and go elsewhere.

all the longs family have been in the business a long time ( pardon the pun ) and i have a lot of time for them all and they are really nice people to work for.

yer i know you have been there a few times alex, thats why i am asking if anyone knows you will, was told on friday last week and also from a very good source today that was it at 10am?? so lets hope it is just a rumor ey :wink:

Think its just a rumour■■? Not heard anymore bout it…

The only bit that needs to worry is the Hull depot as the work out of the port has virtually come to a halt but it was quite common to start at Hull on Monday and run around the country for the rest of the week, only returning back on the weekend.

well ive seen plenty of their lorrys today.

jessicas dad:
well ive seen plenty of their lorrys today.

which is bad thing if there stood still becuase that means they have no work so no need to use the trucks!